Some suggestions for demands of the Occupy Wall street movement.
1) The enforcement of anti-monopoly laws. Regarding but not limited to ISP's, phone companies, transportation, insurance, energy etc.
2) The re-establishment of the CCC or Civilian Conservation Corp. For the retraining and employment of the unemployed.
2a) An Increase in Federal Minimum Wage to $10 per hour.
3) The legalization, regulation and taxation of marijuana.
4) Medical insurance for all,(Universal Health Care) paid for by tax revenues of #3 and the taxes of large corporations.
5) An end to tax breaks and loop holes for large corporations. To help fund #4 and #2.
6) No cuts to Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid programs.
7) A moratorium on the manufacture of all automatic firearms for domestic use. A Federal law making the illegal possession of a firearm a crime with mandatory prison time.
8) A comprehensive overhaul of our energy policies, including a timetable for the phase out of fossil fuel consumption. The establishment of solar, wind and clean energy as the main source of energy for this country's needs.
9) The reopening of investigations surrounding the deaths of Abbie Hoffman, Mitch Snyder, Martin Luther King, JFK, and RFK.
10) A guarantee that every American has the right to an education.
11) Term limits for the US House of Representatives(8 years). Same for US Senate. A combination of the two not to exceed 12years. No "career politicians".
12) A limit on political contributions, no more than $1000. per contribution including corporations.
This is a "working list" and are just some of my suggestions for the Movement. There are many more ideas and reforms that I can come up with. In other words, this list is not complete.